Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Hi Mommy (oh, and Otis!)

Happy Easter!!! We've had a great day so far. I woke up to an AWESOME toy that I played with for a long time this morning. The babysitter LOVED her gift too - it was such a nice surprise and so thoughtful. THANK YOU! I was a great boy today. The babysitter didn't give me the medicine yesterday and I've been eating more - almost a full dish today and feel great!! Been drinking a lot. It's nice here so we took a great walk -- to the end of the street! and then back. Came inside and played a bit and then slept the whole time while the babysitter played a game with her family (p.s. I got a few pieces of tiny bits of ham today from the babysitter!!) We're off to bed soon! Love you and can't wait to see you soon! xoxo

Freddy

Here are a few pictures of me today ..

The babysitter's mom gave the German a spidy bubble gun!

The babysitter trying to take a picture with me. I hate smiling for pics.

Play-boy bunny? Ask Skip if I look like one ;)

Sleepy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment